The New Zealand Association of Language Teachers (NZALT) 40th Anniversary Annual Conference will take place in Palmerston North 6-9 July 2014.
Call for Papers and Early Bird Registration (before 19 March, 2014) is now open!
Presentations, workshops, and pecha-kucha may include:
- effective teaching and learning strategies
- student-centred learning
- inter-cultural languages learning
- the teacher as learner
- transition of learning between sectors
- assessment and evaluation
- methodology of languages teaching
- teacher collaboration in and beyond schools
- ICT use in Learning Languages settings
- reflective practice in the languages classroom
In addition to a full programme, which includes keynote presentations by Professor John Hajek (Australia), Associate Professor Martin East (Auckland), Adele Scott (Palmerston North), Dr Jonathan Newton (Wellington) and Associate Professor Lesley Harbon (Australia), there will be an inaugural memorial lecture celebrating 40 years of NZALT.
For more information, visit http://www.eenz.com/nzalt14