Join us on Saturday November 19 for breakfast at Mister Walker in South Perth (on the Mends Street Jetty) from 8:30 to 10:30. This is the most important event on the MLTAWA calendar as it is when we elect a new Committee for 2017. All members are strongly urged to consider joining the Committee and have a role in the governing body of the MLTWA. Nine positions (all except the President’s position) will be open and role descriptors are available via this link. Please do not hesitate to contact any of the current committee members for advice and insight into the roles and responsibilities. The cost to attend the AGM is $30, including breakfast. Please BYO name badge!
Registrations close on 15 November at 8pm.
Agenda for the AGM
- Consideration and adoption, modification or rejection of reports from the President, Treasurer and others, as appropriate;
- Presentation of the Hilde Dixon Award;
- Voting on proposed changes to the Constitution (see AGM documents below);
- Election of Executive Officers and other Committee members (see AGM documents below);
- Business submitted by the Committee of which notice has been placed;
- Business submitted in writing by any member not less than ten days prior to the meeting; and
- Other business arising at the meeting itself.
- Barista Coffee / tea for the duration
- Fruit platters on tables
- Hot breakfast including: 2 eggs , bacon , tomato, spinach & toast. A gluten free option is available and a Vegetarian option (no bacon). Please nominate your dietary preferences upon registration.
Cancellations for the conference and/or dinner received in writing to [email protected] before 15 November, 2016 will be considered on a case by case basis.
Due to catering booking requirements, no cancellations will be considered after 16 November 2016. If you need to cancel after this date, you are advised to find a substitute delegate such as a colleague and requested to notify the MLTAWA via [email protected] of the change.
The MLTAWA reserve the right to make changes to the Breakfast & AGM programme.
The MLTAWA does not accept liability for damages or loss by persons in any way association with the Breakfast & AGM event.
Photographs of participants will be taken throughout the Breakfast & AGM. If you do not wish to have a photo of yourself published on the MLTAWA website and for future public use, please sign the column “No Photo” at the registration table on arrival, and ensure that a red sticker is displayed on your name badge and worn through the Breakfast & AGM event.