Call for Abstracts for the MLTAWA Biennial State Conference 2022
The Modern Language Teachers’ Association of Western Australia (MLTAWA) welcomes the submission of abstracts for our next MLTAWA State Conference 2022. The Conference is designed for educators and related professionals in the field of Languages Education. The theme of the Conference is Shifting Paradigms in Languages Education and will explore a variety of interdisciplinary and theoretical perspectives related to language teaching and learning.
Abstracts can be of a general nature or language specific, please refer to the submission Form below for further details. We welcome presentations around the following topics:
- Plurilingualism, Linguistic Diversity and Intercultural understandings
- Cross-curricular priorities in language learning
- Literacy and Languages Education
- Innovation in Language Teaching
- Language learners with specific learning needs
- Learning environments
- Digital Literacy and Digital Technologies through Languages
- General capabilities and the WA Curriculum
- Teacher and student wellbeing
To submit your abstract for presentations or workshops, please complete this Submission Form by 13/05/2022. Presenters will be required to register to attend the Conference for at least the day in which they are scheduled to present and they will be provided with a code to access a 15% discount when registering.
We look forward to receiving your abstract submissions. In the meantime, please contact our Immediate Past President, Helen Kuehs, at [email protected]mltawa.asn.au with any queries you may have or feel free to contact me directly for further information as well.