The 2023 Australia-Indonesia BRIDGE School Partnerships Program connects Australian and Indonesian schools in a structured school partnership to explore intercultural understanding, cultural competence, design thinking, digital pedagogies and the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
The opportunity is for two Australian teachers per school with applications welcome from all learning areas, disciplines, sectors and year levels. The key program dates and aims are outlined below.
- Applications close: Monday, 3 April 2023
- 12 hours Professional Learning Program (Virtual): September – October 2023
- School Visit / Homestay (in Australia): November 2023
- Build teachers’ capability to develop deeper learning experiences for students, specifically in areas of digital literacy, pedagogies, inclusive education and female leadership.
- Support teachers to explore new pedagogies and technologies to connect to the world.
- Support students to collaborate on projects, build global competence and connections with peers in the region.
- Support people-to-people links between Australia and Indonesia.
- Establish sustainable school partnerships and an international community of learners.
Applications should be submitted online through this link, by COB Monday, 3 April 2023.
For all enquiries, please don’t hesitate to contact me at [email protected].